Experienced Science Teacher, Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator(MIE), Prolific Writer, Birdwatching guide, English dramatics coach
Hi, I’m Poonam Singh.
I’m a go- hardy, goal-directed person with profound acumen for logical thinking, reasoning, interpreting and inferring.
Coming with more than 18 years of Science teaching & tutoring experience in school, I describe myself as a passionate learner who is always keen on upgrading Science skills.
My blogs will target innovative teaching/learning methodologies & easy handling of difficult Science concepts.
Some of My Achievements
- Graduated from prestigious ’Miranda House’,Delhi University, India
- Served as School Coordinator for more than 10 years
- Qualified Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- Recipient of prestigious Teachers Day Award,2016
- Active member of School Magazine Editorial Board
- Organised School Science Exhibition annually
- Regular participant of Interactive Science Workshops, Classroom Management, Fortis School Counsellor Forum